Our Inspection Response Program
Our expert inspectors will complete a thorough review of any vehicle you own or have an interest in. Catch small problems before they become big ones and identify major issues to save you time as well as money.
Whether you are looking to buy a car, planning a long road trip or need to comply with registration requirements in some states, we can complete a comprehensive vehicle inspection that gives you the complete picture of how safe your vehicle actually is.
Inspection Response is a service specifically designed to provide a cost effective and customer friendly alternative to existing finance inspection options.
We provide official verification reports for private finance purposes
Our network of mobile service technicians provide official verification reports across a range of financed assets, such as car inspections, boat inspections, caravan & trailer inspections etc. Our verification process captures critical details such as the Make, Model, VIN & Serial Numbers of the asset as well as a photo-graphical record of the asset and our reports are recognised by leading providers of vehicle finance such as Esanda Finance among many others.
So if you need private vehicle finance, ask your financial institution if an Inspection Response – vehicle sighting report is suitable. Its hassle free and we can come to you anytime day or night. If you’re a financial institution and would like to set up an account with Roadside Response for Inspection Response services, please register your interest by completing the contact us form
Our car inspections go over every detail of your car, in particular
- The interior –we check the seating, doors, windows, locks, instrumentation and crucial safety features from seatbelts through to windscreen wipers.
- Wheels and Brakes. Perhaps the most crucial safety element and we pay it special attention inspecting tyres, brake hosing, brake boosters and the hand brake as well as tyre wear and the spare wheel.
- Under the hood – the heart of your vehicle needs to be checked for any tell-tale signs of smoke, fumes or noises We also check for oil and fluid leaks. The cooling system and radiator are also inspected. Other vital components such as the ignition system, battery and the electrics, engine mounts, drive belts and fuel system are also checked.
- The vehicle chassis and drive train – we get underneath your car to check the drive shaft, clutch systems, the fuel tank, exhaust and mufflers, wheel bearings steering mechanisms and suspension.
- The car’s exterior body – we look for evidence of body repairs, paint chips or colour mismatches as well as rust. All glass and mirrors are checked as well as the boot.