- Our car inspections can be arranged throughout Australia.
- When you arrange your car inspection you are investing in your safety and preventing costly surprises.
- When you arrange a car inspection prior to buying you gain a greater appreciation of the true worth of the car and can use your knowledge to either walk away or negotiate the price down.
- When selling your car, a documented recent vehicle inspection can give you greater selling power.
- All vehicle inspections come with a written report listing every vehicle fault identified.
- All inspections take approximately ninety minutes.
Our vehicle inspections are done by expert inspectors and our reports are detailed
Our car inspections go over every detail of your car, in particular
- The interior –we check the seating, doors, windows, locks, instrumentation and crucial safety features from seatbelts through to windscreen wipers.
- Wheels and Brakes. Perhaps the most crucial safety element and we pay it special attention inspecting tyres, brake hosing, brake boosters and the hand brake as well as tyre wear and the spare wheel.
- Under the hood – the heart of your vehicle needs to be checked for any tell-tale signs of smoke, fumes or noises We also check for oil and fluid leaks. The cooling system and radiator are also inspected. Other vital components such as the ignition system, battery and the electrics, engine mounts, drive belts and fuel system are also checked.
- The vehicle chassis and drive train – we get underneath your car to check the drive shaft, clutch systems, the fuel tank, exhaust and mufflers, wheel bearings steering mechanisms and suspension.
- The car’s exterior body – we look for evidence of body repairs, paint chips or colour mismatches as well as rust. All glass and mirrors are checked as well as the boot.
Common Questions about our car /vehicle inspection service
How long does a car inspection take?
In most cases we are all done in about ninety minutes.
How much does a vehicle inspection?
Costs can vary depending upon a number of factors, particularly if your vehicle is determined to be a premium vehicle. Premium vehicles can take a little longer to inspect as they have more features. Please call 1300468931 to discuss your particular needs.
Where can the car inspection be done?
Roadside response offer vehicle inspections across the country You can arrange for a car inspection in Melbourne, a car inspection in Adelaide, a car inspection in Sydney or a car inspection in Perth, Brisbane, Canberra or the Gold Coast. Just dial 1300468931 and ask to arrange a vehicle inspection in your local area.
Can the Vehicle Inspector Work On The Vehicle For Me?
While our car inspectors are fully qualified mechanics, their role is to conduct vehicle inspections. If you need our other services, feel free to ask about them when arranging your vehicle inspection.
Are your vehicle inspections the cheapest?
We understand your concern about cost, but believe when it comes to safety that cutting corners is not an option. That said, we are confident that our vehicle inspection service is one of the best value for money vehicle inspection services available today. Regardless of whether you are looking .for a car inspection in Canberra or a car inspection in Darwin our quality standards never differ.
What about rare or imported vehicles – do you do inspections on those?
Yes, our vehicle inspectors are qualified to assess and work on all vehicles even the rare and imported ones.
Am I required to attend the vehicle inspection?
No, we can complete the inspection without you being present; however, if you wish to attend we can work with you on that.
How much notice do you need to arrange a vehicle inspection?
As in all businesses we operate on a booking availability scheduled. We do accept same day bookings if there are spots available, but it is your interests to book as early as possible to prevent any possible delays.